However, now it's Christmas shopping time, and you have to hide what you may/may not be buying for the other half. A few ways to do this:
- Don't let him/her use your computer (keep their sticky fingers off your keys on pain of death)
- Always sign in / out of your accounts of the various sites. The good ones will then hide what you are viewing in the privacy of your sign on name. Quel pain....I just google gifts and cannot be bothered with this one.
- Set your browser to clear your history when you shut down. Not bad as long as you remember to shut down.
- Use the browser on your phone.
- Employ the Private Browsing mode in FireFox (Ctrl+Shift+P). This mode had me in caters to the porn scenario so well. However, for Xmas shopping, I hope it works. I've just started using it and hope it will keep a few of the gifts I get as surprises.