Wednesday 16 February 2011

Event: 26th Feb Comedy on the Common

Yippee the comedians for the next Comedy on the Common have been announced.

Comedy Night at The Pavilion
Doors open: 7pm. Show time: 8:15pm.
£8 on the door or book online click here to book tickets online
Late Licensed bar.

Comedians include: Danny Buckler, Christian Steel, Jay Foreman, Matt Blaize


I must admit I've never heard of these guys but if the last show I attended was anything to judge by, the standard will be excellent. A couple are trained ACTOOOORs so that will be interesting. I like seeing the shock on their faces as they come to terms with the fact they are in SE Landahn, in a hut in the middle of no-where. But then again, thanks to the Brits last night and Tinie Tempeh, Plumstead is now on the map (and no, I have no idea who TT is but that's OK, there is room for all sorts of arts around Bo-ho Plummyland).

No comments: